- Maybe you’re feeling stressed.
- Maybe you’ve been having trouble sleeping.
- Maybe you’re feeling really unmotivated.
- Maybe you’re feeling burnt out and tired.
- Maybe you find yourself irritable and snappy.
- Maybe you’ve been finding it hard to focus and think clearly.
- Maybe you’re going through a relationship break up.
- Maybe you’re going through a big change, or maybe you’ve been feeling stuck.
- Maybe you have stress related aches and pains, and you know they’re stress related because the tests from the doctors came back all clear.
- Maybe you’re suffering from migraines, muscle tension or digestive issues that are making it hard to feel good and enjoy life.
- Maybe you’ve already done all this work on yourself, and you’re still not where you thought you’d be.
- Maybe you’ve seen a psychologist and they helped you somewhat, yet you’re still not truly happy and are wondering whether you ever will be.
Whatever it is, all you know is that you’re ready to feel better. You’re ready for a positive change.
Hi, my name is Diana. I’m a reiki practitioner. I assist women and men who are stressed out, or who are struggling physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually.
As a reiki practitioner, I’m able to facilitate a deeper sense of inner peace and calm so that you’re able to feel better than you do now. From this place of feeling better, we’re naturally more positive, making positive change more possible.
Research has shown that positivity opens our hearts and minds enabling new ways to think and be, that are otherwise unavailable to us when we’re feeling stressed or neutral. This is why feeling good facilitates positive change.
The positive effects I’ve experienced from the sessions have surprised me. I have more energy, increased focus, and feel happier at a deeper level. I also feel a lot less stressed. All of this has made an enormous difference in my work with clients.Paul — Lawyer
Reiki is an energy therapy that’s calming and relaxing.
It’s perfect for anyone feeling stressed — physically, mentally or emotionally. If you’re experiencing any kind of stress it’s possible that reiki is able to assist you with the associated symptoms you’re feeling.
Reiki is an excellent support for anyone who is:
- Feeling stressed
- Experiencing anxiety or depression
- Going through an emotional crisis
- Struggling with challenging emotions
- Going through a transition
- Experiencing health problems
- As a way to proactively support your wellbeing
- For healing
These are some of the reported benefits as experienced by clients:
- Clear stress
- Feel calm and relaxed
- Sleep better at night
- Have the clarity to make better decisions
- Clear the mental noise so you can focus and think more clearly
- Resilience — experience life’s bumps as less bumpy and feel more in control of your own life
- Get unstuck so you can move forward in your life
- Soothe emotional upset and clear emotional blocks
- Experience better relationships
- Process grief
- Feel more positive
- Recharge your batteries
- Relieve digestive issues
- Relieve physical aches and pains
- Relieve physical conditions that are caused by stress
50 minutes: $135
Relax deeply so that you can rest and recover from the emotional stress you’ve been feeling that’s affected you physically, mentally and emotionally.
REIKI + A CHAT SESSIONS
50 minutes: $135
We all need someone to talk to. Sometimes, what we have to talk about we’re unable to share with the people around us. I offer a safe space to talk things through.
[ONLINE] REIKI SESSIONS
50 minutes: $69
Receive the benefits of reiki as we connect online and talk about what is going on for you, so that you can feel some inner peace and calm again.
REIKI clinic location
In-person reiki sessions are held in the clinic at the Sydney Health and Wellness Centre (near Martin Place) at 88 Pitt St, Sydney.
Online reiki sessions are also available.