- Maybe you’re feeling stressed.
- Maybe you’ve been having trouble sleeping.
- Maybe you’re feeling really unmotivated.
- Maybe you find yourself irritable and snappy.
- Maybe you’ve been finding it hard to focus at work and think clearly.
- Maybe you’d like to quiet the negative voice in your head.
- Maybe you’re going through a relationship break up.
- Maybe you’re going through a big change, or maybe you’ve been feeling stuck.
- Maybe you have stress related aches and pains, and you know they’re stress related because the tests from the doctors come back all clear.
- Maybe you’re suffering from migraines, muscle tension or digestive issues that are making it hard to feel good and enjoy life.
- Maybe you’d like someone to talk to, where you know there’ll be no judgement.
- Maybe you’ve already done all this work on yourself, and still haven’t seen the results you thought you’d have by now.
Whatever it is, all you know is that you’re to feel better.
You’re ready for a positive change.
People’s lives changed only when positivity rose.
Barbara Fredrickson, Positivity
Hi, my name is Diana. I’m a reiki practitioner. I assist women and men who are stressed out, or who are struggling physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually.
As a reiki practitioner, I’m able to facilitate a deeper sense of inner peace and calm so that you’re able to feel better than you do now. From this place of feeling better, we’re naturally more positive, making positive change more possible.
Research has shown that positivity opens our hearts and minds enabling new ways to think and be, that are otherwise unavailable to us when we’re feeling stressed or neutral. This is why feeling good facilitates positive change.
Would you like to know more about reiki? Read ‘What is reiki?’
The positive effects I’ve experienced from the sessions have surprised me. I have more energy, increased focus, and feel happier at a deeper level. I also feel a lot less stressed. All of this has made an enormous difference in my work with clients.
Would you like to know more about sessions? Yes please.
Do you need COVID assistance?
Use the code CVASSIST when making your online booking for $30 off any session.