Receive the benefits of reiki as we connect online and talk about what is going on for you, so that you can feel some inner peace and calm again.
When Diana suggested reiki by remote I was a little taken aback. How could this work? Although there is a plethora of social media platforms for talking, I wondered how it could give me relief from the head and neck tension that her face-to-face consultation provides.
Facing an unknown period of self isolation I decided to give it a try. I couldn’t believe it when I felt the same sensations on my forehead, as I do in the in-person sessions! I also felt the tension relief afterwards. It really can work from a distance.”J.P.
Who is this session for?
This session is for anyone who is feeling stressed, or is struggling physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually. You can read more about what reiki can assist with here.
One of the main effects of reiki is a feeling of calm
There any number of things that can be said about why calm is a good idea.
- Our brains work better; we can focus and concentrate, think more clearly and make better decisions.
- It’s better for our relationships because we’re a better person to be around; we can be more present with others; and we’re less likely to get snappy and irritable (think less arguing and more getting along).
- Feeling calm is better for our mental health, and it feels good too.
Whilst all of these are good reasons for calm at this time, the one that stands out most to me — given what is going on in the world — is this:
- We’re better able to be guided by our inner compass.
We’re in a time of great uncertainty — for some more than others. It can be a challenge to know what to do, or not do. The best way I know to navigate any of this is with our inner compass.
Our inner compass, our inner knowing, is something we can all rely on always to steer us in the best direction. Being in a state of calm enhances our ability to be guided by it.
How does the online session work?
We connect via Zoom. At the beginning of the session I immediately start sending reiki to you. As we talk, you’ll receive reiki the entire time. If we stop talking before the end of the session, then the remainder of the time is for receiving reiki in silence. You can either stay sitting at the screen, or you can go and lie down.
To learn more about reiki read, ‘What is Reiki?’
How do I book a session?
- Go to the Make an appointment page.
- Choose your time zone.
- Select a day and time.
- Fill in the details.
- You’ll be redirected to paypal to pay online. You’re booking is complete after payment.
- You’ll receive an appointment email with the details, as well as reminders.
- You’ll receive a separate email with a link to connect online via Zoom.